Monday, August 25, 2008

Lots of Canning

I thought I would try to post again. By the time I learn this, Lindsay is going to be really frustrated with her Mom. I just can't get everything right. Sorry Linds. This past week we did more canning. On Saturday, Jaimie and I did more beans, and I did carrots also. As far as beans, we have canned 128 pints off of my patch in my garden. Needless to say, we pulled them all up because I did not want to can anymore. I think we have a good supply for winter. I have also canned some pickles and potatoes. We did lots of raspberry and strawberry jam also. It has been fun helping the girls learn to can. I have made them all pick berries, beans and help alot. It makes it a little easier on my back. Well, not much else going on. I'll try to do something wild and take a picture of it. Ha! Ha!
Bye for now.

2 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I really wish I could be there to can! Hopefully in the future I can have the opportunity.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Great job on canning mom! You are a great canner and an excellent teacher!