Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Surprise!!!!!

Sunday was Grandparents Day and the Johnson family surprised John and I with a Poem, written by Brett. It was pretty dang good. They gave us a night away at Teton Springs Lodge and Spa in Victor, Idaho and tickets to Bar-J Wranglers. John has helped them remodel their bathroom and they said it was for helping them. Anyway, it was great and we will enjoy it soooooo much. We need a night away together. I will take pictures and try and post them when we go. It is on Sept. 19th. Hopefully our new little granddaughter is here before then and we have spent time with her. Can't wait for that day. Everyone have a great day!!!!

4 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

That will be a fun getaway! You guys deserve it. By the way your background is very cute- Chrisper keeps telling me I need to change ours but I am just to boring I guess.

robcallfamily said...

That will be so fun! I hope everything works out with your busy schedules!

The Foster Bunch said...

What great kids! That will be so much fun. Enjoy every minute, you guys deserve it.

Team Hanni said...

How fun to hear from you!!! Every time I can, I think of you.... You are the best teacher! Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming to my house and getting me started.

and..... no....... the canning is not done this year - I am getting VERY behind. This sweet baby is just too fun to hold. Today I am doing a few pickles.

Your blog is adorable! You are the coolest mom/grandma!