Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Spring and fun with Family

Yesterday, I had all of my kids and grandkids at my house for the day. Its been awhile since we have had them all there. It was fun. We had a ham dinner and just visited and hung out for the day. Heather and Koby had come up on Saturday after going to Jackson overnight. It was her birthday over the weekend and they went to play. The weather was fairly decent and so the kids and David, Trever, and Christopher even got to go out and play some football. Everyone ate and pieced all afternoon and then I had made fresh strawberry and coconut creme pies. They cleaned those all up before heading home last night. It was a fun day and I enjoy feeding my family and that they can spend the day with us. Here's to many more fun, spring, days!!!!

9 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Where's the picture of all your grandkids? Hopefully you'll get it up soon.

johnandjana said...

Heather is putting it on for me as we speak.

johnandjana said...

The picture is on now. Thanks mom for the nice birthday dinner. We appreciate it and I am glad that we got to stay. I love seeing everyone when I come home.

Lindsay said...

AWESOME! love the picture! I need it! It was a great weekend. Thanks for feeding us...it was delicious as usual.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Thanks for the great day and the great meal! You are the "BOMB"! It was fun to see everyone!

weloveadoption said...

In case you were wondering where it says johnandjana said...thanks mom. That is really me. I was still signed into your account when I put the picture on. SILLY!

Poulsen Family said...

Glade to see the picture was added! Crazy to think the picture will be outdated in about a month.

The Rigby Bunch said...

Sounds like a pretty yummy dinner! I love the pic of all your grandkids....toooo cute! It's always nice to hang out with family!

The Foster Bunch said...

Look at all those cute grandkids!! What a great time together!