Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July Update

I haven't updated for awhile, so just a little about July.

We got a new granddaughter on July 4th. David and Heather had a baby girl. She was 5 lbs. 11 oz. and 181/2 in. long. She has lots of black hair and blue eyes we think. Her name is Nikida Dawn Poulsen. She is a sweetie and is growing good.

July 9th -my b-day. Rhea had my sisters and I over for a breakfast which was different and very fun. Thanks Rhea!

That evening John picked me up and we went to Trails Inn in Ashton for a nice dinner and then he surprised me and took me to a lodge in Island Park to spend the night. It was great and really beautiful and fun.

2 comments:

robcallfamily said...

What a fun month! It is going by so fast...cant believe august is right around the corner!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Yep....July is a ton of fun! We sure are enjoying this summer!