Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Great White......Fisherman!


Yesterday, Brett's family went to the neighbors pond to fish. They called Lindsay, Camri, Taylie and I to c0me and fish also. So, after Taylie's nap we went over there. Well, Malorie, she got me a pole and kept casting for me. I had a few nibbles, but nothing stayed on. I finally learned to cast myself and then, dundunahna, drum roll please, I caught a fish. I was so excited and was screaming like a little girl. They were telling me to reel it in and I was trying. But, it was tough. It was a BIG fish. I finally got it in with Mal's help and Brett got it off the hook and made me take a picture. It was awesome!!!! I loved it. I had never really caught a fish before. Once, we were ice fishing with Bernie and he let me reel one in, but I didn't really catch it. This was so much fun. I think I could really enjoy being a FISHERWOMAN! Brett cleaned it and filayed it and all I have to do is cook it. I can do that. Yum!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

I really want to put the video of you on here!!! haha! You were a good fisherwoman! It was fun playing with you that day!

The Foster Bunch said...

Way to go Aunt Jana. That looks like a good sized on.I would love to see the video!!!!

Dustin and Shawnee said...

Way to go J!
You should convince your brothers to take you. I can't believe you haven't caught a fish before do you have Orr blood in you? You should have Dad & Mom take you to Island Park. We have had some really good times up there the last few weeks.

The Rigby Bunch said...

Nice fish!! What a great Fisherwoman you are!! I'm proud of ya!!! By the way I wanna see that video too!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

That was fun to watch you mom! We will post the video on our blog soon! Hope your fish was yummy!

Brooke Bailey said...

Great job Aunt Jana! As well as posting the video on your blog... who is in charge of the Christmas party this year? Let's play the video for the whole family to enjoy!

weloveadoption said...

put the video on Linds...I want to see it! Great catch momma!

Hailee said...

I would love to see the video as well. There is something about the success of catching a fish, i always scream to. Nice work!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

I'd like to see the video just like everyone else.I had fun at the congers house too. If you ever wqnt to go fishing I'll take you.
I'm glad you had fun.



Malorie