Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birthdays and Anniversaries!!!!

July is always a fun month. It's the 4th of July, my birthday, our anniversary, the 24th of July. Lots of fun things happening in this great month. I had 3 days of birthday fun. I relaxed most of the day and then John took me to Texas Roadhouse. Afterwards, we got a chick flick and went home and watched it. The next day, Tiff's family invited us for dinner and then all of the other kids and their families came for cake and ice cream and presents later that day. It was way fun and I was pretty spoiled. On Monday, I went with my sisters to Applebees for lunch and we celebrated again. It was a great Birthday.
Two days later was our anniversary. So, John and I took off about 3:00 and headed to West Yellowstone. We stopped and ate at Ponds Lodge and then went to the Playmill to watch High School Musical. It was super good. Afterwards we stayed at my sisters cabin for the night. We went home about noon the next day. It was really nice to get away even if it was only one night. Now, on to the next activities!

3 comments:

weloveadoption said...

sounds like you had a great time!

Brett and Tiffany said...

July is a super fun month! We had fun celebrating your birthday!

Angie Robison said...

Happy birthday and anniversary. It looks like you celebrated well!