Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grateful to get started on decorating

Well, I did the tag thing again with the 101 things that I have done. I guess I have done a few fun things. But now, on to more important things.
Yesterday I finally started to put up my Christmas Decorations and Decorate my tree. I am so excited to finally be doing that. I usually have all that done by Thanksgiving, but it didn't work out this year. So now, you can drive by and actually see a lit tree in the window. Yippee!!!!
I should finish with the rest tonight after work. I even put some lights in my kitchen and bathroom this year. Just to add a little cheer while sitting on the pot. Ha Ha!! Hopefully John will be able to get the outside decorated this weekend. I love all the Christmas lights. I love to go and drive around and look at them. I never get tired of seeing the same ones every year.
I have a lot of my shopping done also, thanks to Tiffany. She did a lot of my list on Black Friday. I stayed home and tended kids so her and Jaimie could go and she did a lot for me. I really appreciate it and thank her so much. I hope to be able to not work as much during the month of December and to enjoy the spirit of the season. I am so thankful for my family and that we will be together for the holidays. It will be fun to have David here to share the season with and Heather and Lizzie will be spending quite a bit of it with us also. Koby will also come but only for a few days. We are planning a whole family sleep over so that will be fun. I hope and pray that everyone has a Merry and safe Christmas. Lets all remember the true spirit and why we celebrate Christmas. Let's try to live it all year long. Merry Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Can't wait to see your tree and all your lights. I am looking forward to coming home for awhile during the holidays. See you soon.

Brett and Tiffany said...

I like your new background. I am glad I could help get some of your shopping done, but we missed shopping with you! Brett said your tree and stuff look good! Thanks for letting them come over last night and hang out! He said you two had a good conversation! He sure loves you as his mother-in-law! It will be fun at Christmas. I am excited to see Heather, Lizzie, Christopher and Court, and the rest of the clan that lives around here!

robcallfamily said...

Thanks for letting Camri pu tthe beads on your tree! haha! It was fun helping you decorate. It all looks great.