Monday, May 11, 2009

Survival of the Fittest. Ha Ha!

Mother's day has come and gone and I survived. We had a few busy days but nothing we couldn't handle. I prayed that I would be able to make it thru and I did. I even went home not dragging butt as bad as I thought I would. We had a pretty good Mothers Day at the shop. We ran out of flowers and had to turn people away so I guess that is good. I had a wonderful day on Sunday. Everyone except Heather, Koby and Lizzie came for dinner. All of the men did the meal and they did a great job. They cooked us steaks on the grill and had salads and deserts. We even ate outside. It was pretty nice other than the little breeze that still has a chill in the air. And, of course I was spoiled with gifts. My family is so good to me and I want them all to know how much I love them. Thanks for making my Mother's Day very special. Love you all.

2 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Happy mother's day Jana! I'm glad you had such a good day, you are always doing such fun things with your kids. I hope that someday I'm as good a Mom as you are!

C4yourself said...

Happy Mother's Day mom! I love you!