Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Keep Trying

Well, I want you all to know that I went paragliding on Saturday. It was pretty awesome, and then I went skydiving. What a new experience that was. After that we went for a helicopter ride. I have never done that either and it was amazing. Now, I am ready to do just about anything. And, if you believe any of this you are crazy.
I didn't do anything new and fun. I wanted to do something so badly but didn't. Saturday John worked out in the yard. I did some housework and scrapped a little bit. In the afternoon we did go for a short ride and then that evening we went to a reception and out to eat. We just got a salad and sat on the street in our car and ate them while watching the traffic go by. Then, we went grocery shopping. Boy, we have really got to work on doing new and fun things. Thanks for your ideas. I will do better and try harder.
I do have some exciting news though. Yesterday, David got engaged. He asked Heather Hathaway from St. Anthony to marry him and they are getting married probably in July. So, wedding plans are on the way.

7 comments:

Mel12 said...

Congratulations to David. I hope this girls knows how lucky she is to get a great guy like David.

Melanee

Poulsen Family said...

Oh, yeah for a July wedding! I was hoping it wasn't at the same time Christopher would be gone.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Wow, you had me there for a minute... I was trying to picture you sky diving. It made my day a little:) Tell David congratulations for me! Heather is a doll, they will make an adorable couple.

Brett and Tiffany said...

We are very excited! Heather is a great girl! She and David are a cute couple and we couldn't be happier! My kids are so excited to have a new aunt!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Wow! So exciting for Heather and David! Tell them congrats! They make such a cute couple! It's amazing where our lives lead us...who would have thought 5 years ago that they would be getting married! I love watching all of us grow up!

weloveadoption said...

Hey, even if it is a salad on the side of the street watching traffic think of it as something. You got to spend time together right? We'll have to hook you up with some more exciting ideas. It looks like you will get to keep busy with wedding plans anyway. Congrats to them both!

wyoma said...

Thank you so much for your comment in our blog! I'm thrilled that you would even take time to look at it, and as I sit here writing, I'm drooling over thoughts of your wonderful pies! And, I was sooo relieved to learn that you really didn't hangglide or parachute, etc. My kids already think I'm a royal wuss, and I would have had an even worse reputation if you had done all that! Nice to hear from you. Congratulations on the wedding and good luck!
Wyoma