Friday, September 11, 2009

Party Time


I haven't had much to blog about but I am still alive and well, I guess. I am still unemployed and have found out that my previous boss is not telling people that I do not work there but, just that I am not there on the day you call for me. Little sneaky huh! Oh well, water under the bridge.
We are heading to Utah in just a little bit to go down to Heather's for Elizabeth's b-day. She will be 1 year old tomorrow. So, we are going to party!!!! And, boy do I need to party and get away. It will be a much needed time away. So, get out the cake, balloons, party hats. Grandma is on her way!

3 comments:

The Rigby Bunch said...

Hope you're having a great day today! Can't believe little Lizzy is 1 year old already! You are such a fun grandma, what lucky little grandkids!

Angie Robison said...

Hope you have a blast!!!!

weloveadoption said...

Thanks for coming mom. It was tons of fun to have family here to celebrate with.