Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Love these Hot Days

I haven't blogged for quite awhile so, I thought I'd write something. I still am unemployed and enjoying some time at home. I have been cleaning out some of the garden, drying the onions, picking tomatoes, going to do the corn tomorrow and just enjoying these beautiful hot days. It stills feels like summer but, I am sure that it will change shortly and we will feel the "FALL" in the air. I have rode with John at least once a week to West Yellowstone, Island Park, or Driggs and it has been nice to spend some time with him. Not everyone gets to ride with their husband for 10 to 12 hours a day and have something to talk about. It has been good for us. I see how hard he works and love him so much for being such a hard worker. Most people wouldn't do what he does and never complain. Thanks John for being such a wonderful husband and friend. Well, I hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer days and hopefully it will be a long while before the snow flies.

2 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Looks like you are getting a lot done and still having lots of fun. See you soon!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Hope you enjoyed your day with dad. Thanks for being the "grocery store" for me today! You are a great mom!