Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Few Updates

The bedroom is finished and looks really nice. All the Christmas decorations are up in the house. John still has to do the outside, but he says he is not doing too much this year. We shall see. He loves lights as much as I do. We are preparing for Thanksgiving. Jaimie and Trever are having it at their house this year. It will be way fun. We are already checking the ads for Black Friday and getting excited to hit the stores early. I don't have much to shop for, but I am going to go to have the experience and to help tend Taylie. Everyone is happy, healthy, and excited to share the holidays. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't eat too much. Ha Ha!
Oh, also we are having an Open House at the Floral Shoppe this coming Friday and Saturday. The shop is looking really nice. We have painted, new carpet, tiled the floor and a ton of new merchandise. Come and see us even if only for the refreshments.

3 comments:

weloveadoption said...

I wish I could come for the Open House, but I guess I will just have to wait and see it when we come up the following week. Have you made your shopping list for the day after Thanksgiving? I am ready to SHOP!!!!

The Rigby Bunch said...

I love that you guys all go shopping together!! What a fun tradition! You guys have a great Thanksgiving!!

Nat and Justin said...

Jana! I've sent you a few invites to our blog, but it's showing you didn't get them, so check your junk email because they might be going in there and hiding from you! Just didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you, cuz I haven't! Love ya!