Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A time to be Thankful

I am so blessed and so greatful for all that I have. I have a wonderful husband that will do anything for me and is so good and kind to me. He is the light of my world.

I have 6 wonderful kids that have always been the most important thing in my life. I love all of you so much and am so greatful to be your Mom.

I have 3 son-in-laws and 3 daughter-in-laws that mean the world to me. We are so thankful to have you in the family and for the good spouses that you are to my children.

I have 10 beautiful, smart, loving,full of life grandkids that I adore. They are so awesome and probably the best kids in the world.

I have super parents that I love with all of my heart and 10 brothers and sisters that are great also.

I was raised in a home with the gospel in my life and for that I am truly blessed.

I have good friends and neighbors.

I have a nice home with heat and running water and a home that can be filled with lots of family and laughter and its okay if its not spotless.

I have a car, a job, food on the table, and everything that I need.

I am THANKFUL!!!!! I hope you realize how much you have also and take time to reflect on all of it. Happy Turkey Day!!!!

3 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

I love reading people's "thankful" lists! We really are blessed for all of the things we have! Thanks for being such a terrific example and a terrific mom! I am glad for the way I was raised!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing mom! You are a great Mom. Thanks for all you do for our family and raising us kids the way you and dad did.

Brett and Tiffany said...

I know that you love me and thank you for that great blessing.






malorie