Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GREAT TIME OF YEAR

Today I have been reflecting on some of the weeks events and we are so blessed. It is Harvest time and we are canning and bringing in the harvest. It is amazing how we can put a tiny seed in the ground and have so much. The farmers have been cutting grain and getting ready to harvest the potatoes. The weather is beautiful and everything is taking care of itself and getting ready for the winter. I love all the seasons, but I hope fall stays around for quite awhile. The kids are all back in school, there are football games to go to, fun things to do as families, time to go to the fair, be with my hubby, watch my daughter race, watch another daughter play BKB, birthday parties, cookouts,play with grandkids, and so much more. I thank Heavenly Father everyday because I have been blessed with so much. I have a super family, good friends, enough money to make me happy and content, a great husband, a nice warm house, food in the fridge and cupboards, clothes, the sunshine when I set on the porch and a knowledge that all is well and we can be together forever. It definately is a great time of year!

3 comments:

Dustin and Shawnee said...

We love the fall too and hope it stays around. You always have an awesome garden and are so diligent to can it all. We know where we are coming when there's no food!!!

robcallfamily said...

I love this time of year too! Thanks for the help canning! We are all so blessed!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Thanks for teaching us to love to can! It really is a great blessing! I am thankful for all of the things you teach me! Also, thanks for being such a supportive grandma!