Thursday, November 11, 2010

OUCH!!!

The snow has arrived in Idaho. On Monday, it was beautiful. On Wednesday, I had already had enough. I headed to work Wednesday Morning and decided I was going to stop at McDonalds and get a diet coke for the day. Bad idea. I got the coke and was stopped waiting to pull on to 2nd East when a white Blazer was coming a bit fast and decided to turn into McD's. And, crash, he slid right into my driver side door and crunched it good. The roads were slick because of new snow that morning. When the cops came, I started crying, not because I was hurt , but I was just a little shook up. I have never been in a wreck and it scared me a little. All is well though. We can still drive the car, the guy had insurance, and it will all be fixed shortly. So, be safe and slow down everyone.

4 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

I am glad you are alright! Kallie's first comment was, "We should fast for grandma!" I explained that you were alright and that we probably didn't need to fast for you. We have been talking about fasting and having the kids help us choose what we will fast for. We have talked about others like justin and Natalie and Heather and Koby so they could get a baby. We explained that we fast for people that need help. I thought it was cute that that was her first reaction-she wanted to help you! I told her instead of fasting that we should thank Heavenly Father in our prayers that you were ok- so we did that!
When I told Malorie, after she made sure you were ok, she said, "I bet grandma said a swear word!" We laughed--I had to share that with you! I thought it was cute too!
HAve fun in Utah at Heather's and BE SAFE!

Poulsen Family said...

I think this should be a sign- No more diet coke :)

I'm really grateful you're ok!

Brooke Bailey said...

Glad you were ok. Malorie's comment made me laugh out loud. Haha

Patty said...

Driving in the snow always makes me very nervous. I hate it when people are going too fast in slippy conditions.
Good thing you are ok. I would have cried too.