Monday, November 22, 2010

WINTER WONDERLAND

Boy oh boy has the weather changed in Idaho. Last week we got snow and the last 2 days we have been dumped on. It has probably snowed a good 10-12 inches and the wind has blown a lot. In fact, most of the schools around here are closed today because of the weather. There are a lot of drifts, roads closed and lots of ice. I even made John drive me to work today because I didn't want to be on the roads driving. The weather report says we are to get lots more snow today and tomorrow. There is a weather storm warning until Tues. night with the possibility of another 10 to 15 inches of snow. And the wind is supposed to blow at least 30-50 miles an hour. I wish I was home curled up with a good Christmas book. I really think our white Thanksgiving and Christmas are here this year.

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Yes, oh yes, we are enjoying our snow day at home!