Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The "ORR" Deal

This last Saturday night was our 'BIG" Orr Christmas party. My family was in charge of it and they did a super job. We decided to have a Christmas birthday party because it was my Dad"s 100th birthday this past year. We have over 200 in just him and Mom's posterity. We had a great turnout and lots of food and fun. We served turkey, salads, baked beans, rolls, relishes and dip, and deserts. And of course Santa was there. We had some great minute to win it games and some hilarious skits. We involved a lot of people and it was so fun and they were great sports. I want to thank all my kids, grandkids, and husband for doing such an awesome job. I had to work most of the day and they just did what needed to be done and it was beautiful. I even had to shed a few tears when I seen my Dad's birthday table and all of the decorations. It is so great to be part of a large wonderful family. I love you all!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

It was great! It is awesome to be part of such a wonderful family!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

We had fun and we love the ORr family! There is never a dull moment! YOu are a great mom!

Mel12 said...

It was a great party. You should do it again next year.

weloveadoption said...

I think it turned out so good mom! You did a great job planning and I am also glad to be a part of such a wonderful family.