Friday, March 29, 2013

Really Behind

It has been a very long time since I have blogged. January was a cold, snowy month as usual. Not a lot going on. I did do a lot of scrap booking. In fact, I have scrapped about 1 1/2 years of scrapping and will be caught up to the year 2004 when I finish the rest of my half year. Since the weather has changed, I have a hard time doing very much each day. Hopefully I will keep going and get it done. At the end of January we watched the Johnson kids while their parents went on their cruise. That is always fun. Valentines came and it was the first time in 24 years that I haven't had to work on Valentines. So, I actually made a candle lit dinner and had gifts for John for Valentines. It was fun to do. I did miss doing flowers though and I wondered how the day went at the flower shop. Oh well, life changes. I am finally going to have my knees done. I need them both replaced. I went in and they decided to do all the pre-ops. Whoops, my blood pressure was sky high. Dr. Mills told me to go see Dr. Zollinger about my blood pressure. It was out of control, so I am now on blood pressure medicine and I had to go to the hospital and have an echocardiogram to make sure my heart was good. The results came back good. My blood pressure is a lot better and so I am scheduled to have the surgery on the first knee on April 3rd. Oh, I pray everything will go good and I can have a very speedy recovery. This past weekend John and I went up to Island Park with Tif's family for the weekend. We stayed in their friends cabin. It was so nice and relaxing. I could have stayed for a week or two. Tomorrow is all the Easter egg hunts around the valley and Sunday is Easter. We are going to have our first cookout of the year and pray the weather will be nice. Heather and Lizzie are coming up for the next week. It is spring break and she wants to be here to help me a little when I get home from the hospital. It will be fun to have them here. Well, I hope everyone is ready for spring and that you all will have a Happy Easter. Take care and be happy.

No comments: