Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update! Update!

I get on the blogs all the time and I get really sad if you haven't all posted. Then, I looked at mine and realized I am really bad at keeping mine updated. I guess I don't have too much going on. I cleaned my house really good the other day, mopped the floor, scrubbed the toilets, scrubbed the tub and shower, did the laundry, vacuumed, and cleaned and inventoried my storeroom. It made me feel pretty good, but it is a bit messy again. Oh well!!!
David is doing really good. He is working for Lyle Rumsey right now doing concrete work. He helped Dirk do some insulating and will help him finish that soon. He bought a used Ford pickup yesterday. It's pretty good looking and he's pretty proud. I don't know what it is about a man and his truck. I'll have to take a picture tonight and post it on here so you can see it. All is well at the Poulsen house.

3 comments:

Angie Robison said...

Thanks for posting. I am like you I love to see what people are doing. Glad things are going good and if you get bored you can come do all that stuff at my house j/k.

Faith To Act said...

Mom- You need to post more! It's fun to see new updates from you too! Hope you're having a splendid week! love ya!

The Rigby Bunch said...

Wow you were really busy!! My house is always in need of a bit of cleaning, come on over!! Sometimes it's hard to make it to the computer chair to post. Things get busy!