Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good Times

We had a very fun Halloween with all of the grandkids as you can see if you have read all the other blogs. I have the sweetest grandkids and kids. They are all very special to us and we love each one of them for who they are. They are all unique and bring joy and happiness to us with all their different personalities, talents, and zeal for life. David, our youngest has returned from his mission in Japan and we love him so much and are so proud of him for the sacrifice that he made to serve the Lord. Missions aren't easy. And, I appreciate these young men that give it their all to do their best. He is definately a stripling warrior in my eyes and a very worthy, righteous young man. Thanks David for being who you are. We all love you!!!!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

WOW! I can't believe how time flies! It seems like just yesterday we were cheering and you were our coach, and now David is already home from a mission, and I'm having a baby?? Crazy!! You have a cute little family and I'm sure you are so excited to have your boy home, how fun!

Angie Robison said...

Hey David looks great. Tell him hi for us. Looks like your fam had a great Halloween.

The Rigby Bunch said...

I'm glad that David made it home safely. He's such a fine young man and has always been a great example to those around him. You and John have raised a wonderful family. I am truely grateful for all of your examples.