Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year

I have been thinking a lot about some New Years Resolutions and I think I have come up with a few. They are definately ones I need help with, but I am not going to tell anyone about them. I need to work on these on my own. I know I need some soul searching and some hard work, so Hopefully I can accomplish a small part of them. Why is it that we only think of things to change our lives when it is a New Year? We should be constantly working on being better. I challenge all of you to do some thinking and choose some goals that you really can accomplish and don't just think about them for the first few weeks of January. Good luck! Thanks for being such good examples to me and always making me feel a part of family and friends. I love you all!!!!

5 comments:

robcallfamily said...

it is crazy we only think of things the the first couple weeks of January, we all need to be a little better dont we...good luck with the goals you have set. I know you can do it! You are awesome mom!

weloveadoption said...

Good luck with your goals. I appreciate your motivation. I guess I need to get some goals set!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Hey, if you need any help with your goals, let us know. Sometimes I do better if I have to be accountable to someone. Plus, it is nice to have a support system! I learned a good lesson at Women's Conference to just start with a couple of goals and not try to change everything at once or it is easier to get discouraged and fail. It has helped me to realize we can't change everything at once.

Poulsen Family said...

They say if you share your goals with people it will help motivate you to stick with them. Just like Tiff said, it holds you accountable. Write them down and share some with someone!

Angie Robison said...

So true, so true. I have a few private goals of my own. You can do it. Your great!!