Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SISTERS

Today I had to change my work schedule so I could be with my sisters. They are pretty crazy. They wanted to get together and eat and visit. They planned it and then said, Can we come to your house? What dingdongs!!!
I really don't mind, I just think it is funny. The baby sister has to take care of them. Anyway, I am only working 3 hours and then off to party with the girls at my house. I told them I wasn't even cleaning my house, so they better like it the way it is. (I did clean though) I'll let you know how it was tomorrow. It is great to have 6 sisters and I am glad we are close and can get together. Happy day!!!!

6 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Have fun as I'm sure you will. It is great to have sisters and to have them so close.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Take a picture of all of you! It will be fun to get together!

Patty said...

Sisters all the coolest. You're right about that. Take a picture and post it! I want to see all of you!

Andi said...

I think I knew you had six sisters.. but wow SIX sisters! How fun was that growing up?

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

How fun! I hope that my sisters and I make an effort to stay close like that as we get older. I look forward to some funny girly pictures of you gals.

Brooke Bailey said...

Aunt Jana, thanks for taking care of your older siblings; or is it that they still know how to boss you around.:):)