Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary

I just finished posting about John's Mom being here and forgot to post about it being my MOM and DAD'S anniversary today. They would have been married 76 years today. Hard to believe. My Dad would have been 99 years old and my Mom would have been 94 years old if they were still alive. It's hard to imagine them gone and I still miss them terribly. Those were good days growing up in my family. I love you MOM and DAD and pray that you are happy together again.

3 comments:

robcallfamily said...

That is crazy 76 years of marriage! I am sure they are very happy being together again.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Wow! That is a super long time! Isn't it so great that we can miss someone but have the knowledge that they are happy and we will see them again? What a blessing!

Brett and Tiffany said...

I am sure grandma and grandpa are celebrating a fun anniversary in heaven!