Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I love my MAN!


Yesterday, July 13th was John and I's 35th wedding anniversary. We were both working and we hope to celebrate with somewhere fun in the next week or two. I just want everyone to know what an awesome guy I am married to. He is the most compassionate, giving, hard working, loving man ever. He has always been so good to me and to his kids. He would do anything for any of us. He works so hard and such long hours and never complains. Needless to say I am the one that complains. Sorry for that! I know Heavenly Father had a hand in giving me such a super man. John, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and thank you for everything. Thanks for 35 great years. Here's to 35 more!!!

6 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad to know it was someone's anniversary yesterday. All day in my head I kept thinking the 13th was someone's anniversary...duh, Tiff...anyway, glad you got married and had us6 crazy kids! Hope you get to do something fun! Let me know if we can watch your kids for you! hahaha!

The Foster Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 35 years that is awesome. Hope you plan something fun together.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Congratulations! Wow 35 years, that is super impressive! Go do something fun!

weloveadoption said...

Happy Late Anniversary! I hope you get to go to Glacier. That would be fun for both of you.

Friends of the Library said...

You two are a beautiful example of true and enduring love. Happy Anniversary!
35 YEARS!! YIPEE!

Angie Robison said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That is great. 35 years wow. Time flies. I can't wait to see you guys in 35 more!!