Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thanks-and 4th of July

Lindsay, Thanks for the post about my b-day. I really appreciate it and it is fun to have b-days!
Well, my 4th was great. I took Tif's kids to the ward breakfast and then we went over to see them come in from their race. We got there just as they finished. Good job you two! We then went to the parade. I don't know about the Rexburg parade. They need to do something different. Kind of BORING! We left before it was over and went to Craigos and ate. Then, I went home and had an hour nap. When I got up, John was trying to put up a shed in the back yard that he has been working on for a few weeks. I decide to go and see if I could be of any help. What was I thinking? He said sure and 6 hours later in the hot sun, rain and mosquitos before we quit, we had put the whole building up. All the walls, ceiling beams and door front. We only have the roof to finish and hook the doors on. He was pretty excited and so was I because now we can work on other things besides that building. Good job Hun!
We quit about 9:30. We hadn't eaten so we drove to Rexburg, picked up some McDonalds, and went on the Rexburg hill and ate and watched all the neighborhood fireworks. They were pretty good and there was a lot of them. We had a fun day!

2 comments:

The Rigby Bunch said...

Sounds like you two were pretty busy! I'll have to check out your shed on my way past! The Rexburg parade must have been like the Kilgore fireworks....pretty lame! Usually that's a pretty good firework display, NOT so this year. Hopefully better next year!

weloveadoption said...

Sounds like a fun 4th of July. Way to go on getting the building up.