Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am Alive and Well

It has been a long time since I have blogged. I think I was feeling sorry for myself because I had no job. But, I'm back-TOTALLY! I even have my job back, but with new owners. Hallelujah!!!!! My nephew, Dirk and Dena Richards bought the store and took over on October 1st. I started on the 2nd and I have been very busy and very happy. I am managing the shop and am so excited because they have new plans and are buying new inventory. It is going to be awesome. I will still work about 25-30 hours a week which is really nice for me. it was definately an answer to prayer.

6 comments:

robcallfamily said...

It will be so nice! You have needed new owners like this for a long time!

weloveadoption said...

YEAH! glad that all is going well with your job. Can't wait to come see the new inventory and see the additional changes they have made to the store next time I am up.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Yeah! That is great news! I have been wondering about your absence, I'm so glad to hear things are going well again! They are lucky to have you!

Poulsen Family said...

Glad to see you back in your element!

Thanks again for letting me come can carrots and pie filling!

The Rigby Bunch said...

Good for you and good for Dirk and Dena! That's so exciting! That'll be great for you!

Wayne and Dora said...

It was nice to see a post from you. Glad to hear things are looking brighter these days for you. Keep giving the grandkids extra hugs for us. Love to all of you!!!!