Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Little Taylie Grace has Arrived



We have a new little Granddaughter. Her name is Taylie Grace Call. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 10 oz. and was 19 inches long. She was born on October 17, 2009. She is beautiful just like all of my grandkids. She has a sweet little round face, lots of dark hair and looks a lot like her Mom. Her big sister, Camri just loves her. She has been so good to her and just wants to hold, hug and kiss her all the time. I am over here today just being the Grandma and it is so fun. We love this little family and are so glad they are part of ours. You did good guys!!!!

7 comments:

Patty said...

She is so tiny! Let me know when the blessing is... I'll come up.

Brett and Tiffany said...

She is a cutie! Number 10-your numbers are climbing!~

The Rigby Bunch said...

Oh I love her name...it's kinda like my Braylie Grace!! She is beautiful!

weloveadoption said...

I believe I recognize that little outfit she has on in the picture of you holding her. She is so cute. I am sure you are having lots of fun holding her while you are there today. I can't wait to get to hold her. I don't think I will be coming now in 2 weeks. It may be a little longer than that possibly not until the middle of November. Hopefully she will not have grown too big by the time I get up there. I will have to see what I can work out. :)

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Congratulations!

The Foster Bunch said...

What a sweetie!
Hey my in-laws cabin is if you take the Sawtell road you go about a 1/4 of a mile it is on the right hand side of the road. It sits back just off the road. It is right before the Stone Gate Subdivision.

Andi and Cade said...

Yeah! Give her kisses for me!