Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Almost Here

Well, the big day is just 3 days away. It is really hard to believe that it is that time of year again. We have already had a lot of fun times together and have celebrated some of the holiday. This past weekend was our big Orr party at the church. It was way nice with lots of food, fun and family. It was really well supported. They thought there was over 160 people, so that's fun. After the party, we went to the cemetary to sing to our family there. Not a lot of us went. My family, Vickie and Scott, and Melanie, Brenda and Marcy's kids. We wanted to do it while all of our kids were here. I felt bad that more didn't come, but there is always a lot going on. On Sunday we had ouf immediate family Christmas party. We were all there and it was really nice. I made my grandkids pillowcases with their names on them and then gave them new pillows and pajamas. I think they were a hit. Little Camri wouldn't put hers down. She wanted to sit on it , lay on it, read stories on it, you name it. It was a fun party and we loved having them all there. For Christmas John and I will get up by ourselves, eat breakfast, and then head down to watch Tif's family open their presents. We will just have a leisurely day. I plan on fixing dinner about 3:00 for Tif, Trev, and David's families. That way the kids can spend most of their day playing with their new toys. It is such a fun time of the year. I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and remember about our Savior and the real reason for the season. We love you all!!!

4 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

WE cant wait for Christmas! Lots of excitement in the air!

PoulsenPlayground said...

So are we suppose to come to your house on Christmas?? I see that it says 3:00, let me know if we can bring something! I am going to town tomorrow!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Merry Christmas Jana! I hope you guys have a fantastic holiday!

weloveadoption said...

It was so fun to come home and party for the holidays.