Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Wonderful Christmas

We had a very nice christmas with lots of parties,fun, kids, food and lots of presents. It was really great. We started on the 19th and just kept going. For Christmas Eve we went to Tif's and ate and made gingerbread houses. This is one of our traditions. Malorie and I made our house together, but I didn't get a picture like a dummy. On Christmas morning, Malorie called at 8:00 and we were still in bed. She said hurry and get up Grandma because we can't open our presents until you come down. So John and I got up and hurried down to Tif's. We watched the kids open their presents and ate a cinnamon roll with them. Then, we went down to Trever's and seen what their kids got. They were all so excited, they could hardly contain themselves. Christmas is so fun! John and I went back home about 11:30 and got some stuff cooking for dinner and then we opened our presents. I was shocked. There was all these big presents from Santa. I must have been a good girl.
I got a table, a computer chair, a new stereo system for our bedroom,a new light for the room we were remodeling, perfume, a grill, makeup bag, foot spa stuff, a treasure chest, a massage, plane tickets to see Chrisper in the summer, calendar with grandkids on it, Tif's year history with lots of pictures. I was super spoiled. That afternoon, Tif and Trev's families came to eat and spend the rest of the day. We ate, played cards, watched movies and enjoyed one another. It was a great Christmas. The only problem is that John and I have been sick with sore throats, head congestion and coughs ever since. I sure hope we get over them soon. My throat is killing me today and I am at work. Not fun!

4 comments:

The Rigby Bunch said...

What a fun and busy Christmas!! It's always nice hanging out as a family and eating lots of good food!! Hope you get feeling better!

Brett and Tiffany said...

I had fun making a gingerbread house with you. The North Pole was fun to make. Sorry I woke you up so early, but I couldn't wait to open presents.


love
Malorie

Brett and Tiffany said...

We loved Christmas and we love spending it with you and dad! Hope you feel better soon! Thanks again for our fun gifts!

weloveadoption said...

I hope you are feeling better now mom. Looks like you must have been a good girl this year. Lots of fun stuff.