Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A NEW YEAR

Well, our New Year didn't start off very good. John and I were both sick. We had the worst sore throats and congestion. It was yucky! New years eve I went to bed at 9:30 in tears. My throat hurt so bad. John rang in the New Year all by himself. Before the night was over I had taken a ton of stuff trying to feel better and the next morning John took me to Community Care. My blood pressure was sky high because I had taken so much cold stuff. They gave me an antibiotic and put me on some steroids because they were afraid I would develop pneumonia. I felt pretty rotten for a few days. In fact, it is the 5th and I am barely starting to feel half way decent. I still have a lot of congestion and cough up a lot of stuff, but no sore throat. Yeah!!! I should be feeling great soon. John feels really good and didn't need any antibiotics. What a pair we are. Now, we can concentrate on our New Years Resolutions before the month is over! HAHA! I hope all of you have a healthy, prosperous, happy New Year.

4 comments:

Patty said...

Sorry you are feeling sick. That's always a bummer. Rest up and enjoy time on the sofa!
Happy New Year!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Hope you get feeling better soon! Not fun to be sick! You better go get your blood pressure checked again or I will take you!

robcallfamily said...

Hope you are feeling better! love ya!

GardinerGang said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. Love ya!