Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Great Week-end

What a fun week-end! Heather came up from Lewiston on Wednesday night and we played the rest of the week. Thursday we scrapbooked and just hung out with Tif and kids and Linds and kids. I made taco potatoes for lunch and we scrapped almost all day. That night we went to Wendy's house and made beaded watches and bracelets. On Friday, we scrapped again and Jaimie and the kids came over also. I made chicken cheese soup and cornbread for lunch. That night, our girls week-end started. We went to Bajio for dinner and then we went back to Courtney's and got in our pj's. We played games, did fondue and stayed up late. On Saturday, 2 girls came over and gave us all a pedicure. It was fun. I have only had 1 pedicure in my whole life. It felt so good. We also watched a movie and then we went to Pita Pit for lunch. My first time and it was way good. After that we went home. David and Heather came over and ate supper with us and we just hung out and watched the Olympics. Needless to say on Sunday I had a 2 hour nap. I think I am still recovering, but it was really a fun week.

2 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

I am so glad that we are all close and get together for these fun weekends! It is great having a family that can do this together! I am glad you got a nap in to recover! Hopefully this week will be a good one for you!

The Rigby Bunch said...

That is neat that you are all so close and spend so much time together! What fun!! Glad you recovered!!