Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We Survived Valentines!!!!

The holiday is over. Hallelujah!
I am so glad it is Feb. 16th and that we survived Valentines. Everyday I would pray, please let me make it thru this day. And, I did. We were very busy for the holiday. Not just Saturday, but all week. Thursday, Friday and Saturday were all very busy days. We only had to stay late on Friday though because we were very organized and had really good help. It was a great success and I hope all of you had a Happy Valentines Day.
I only have to work today and half day tomorrow and then I get to have some days off and have some fun. Yippee!!!! We are having our girls weekend this week and I am way excited. Heather and Lizzie will be here tomorrow for 5 days and then the fun begins. We are going to scrapbook, make watches,go out to dinner, play games, sleep over, have pedicures and go to a movie. I'll be ready to go back to work for a rest. HAHA! No, it will be great. Have a great week everyone.

6 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Yes,it is a much needed vacation. It will be lots of fun. See ya tomorrow. I hope you are ready for all the fun and have rested up from your Valentine's weekend.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Valentine's was fun this year. I told brett it was my "funnest" year working there! Thanks for letting me help on the holidays! Conner is loving his cologne and deoderant...he even wore his cologne to basketball practice. I told him he could probably just wear it to nice places...not to practice! Thanks again! he is growing up!

The Foster Bunch said...

I am glad you survived! Have a great girls weekend. That sounds like a lot of fun. I really need to get my family doing something like this.

Angie Robison said...

I'm jealous you guys have so much fun together although I am taking Rachel, Kendall, Matt's girlfriend, Brenan's girlfriend, Brenan and Kaden to Boise for girls state so we will be having some fun too. Glad you made it through!!

Shawnee said...

I am glad you survived. I have been thinking about you every time I drove by last week. I love the flowers you made for Dustin to give me. Thanks for all you do.

The Rigby Bunch said...

So glad you survived Valentines!! Sounds like you girls have a ton of fun things planned!! Have fun and enjoy eachother!!