Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Hubby


Today is my Johnny P's birthday. When we got up I decided to fix him some cornbread, bacon and eggs. We put candles in his cornbread and called it good for a birhday cake. He said that was great! I gave him some new "Brut"$20.00 and a kiss for good measure. I hope he has a Happy day. Some of the kids are coming over later but we are not having a party to speak of. I have a lot going on so I'm a bit overwhelmed to have a party. I have to teach Relief Society tomorrow on Strengthening Your Marriage and then the crazy week of Valentines will be starting. I hope everyone has a good day.

6 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Happy Birthday Dad! Hope you have a fun day.

robcallfamily said...

Hope your lesson went well! I am sure it did! Happy Birthday dad!

Angie Robison said...

Tell John Happy Belated Birthday. You married a great guy. I hope he had a great day!!!

Patty said...

Happy Birthday Uncle John!

Brett and Tiffany said...

HAppy birthday, dad! Sorry we weren't here to celebrate with you!

The Rigby Bunch said...

Happy Late Birthday ya old fart!! haha! Hope you had a great day!!