Thursday, October 2, 2008

Court's tag

Here are the rules:
1. Link the Person who Tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.I have to admit this was kind of hard for me. Not that I don't have quirks, but it's hard to realize them because I just do them and don't notice when I do.

1.http://poulsenpics.blogspot.com/
Okay Court, here goes nothing!
I know nothing about tagging, so don't ever tag me again. Ha Ha!!
Six Quirks about me are:
1.I'm afraid if I do anything on the computer I will ruin everything. I'm learning though.
2.I hate shoes!! I wish I could go barefoot all the time.
3.I like to have my house cleaned totally before I go to bed at night. I'm getting better at leaving things a mess though.
4.I hate snakes. I can't even stand to look at a picture of them or see them on TV.
5.I love to swing. I could swing everyday if I had a swing to swing in.
6.I have a bad habit of tapping my fingernails on the table, wall, or whatever when I'm thinking or just bored.
This was hard for me too. You don't think about the things you do without thinking about them.
Crazy.
I tag Lindsay, Brittany, Angie, Marcy, Nichole and Mandy.

1 comment:

Poulsen Family said...

Good job! Just to let you know Christopher thought it would be funny to tag you with this. You're becoming quite the blogger.