Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Tag Thing Again

SWEETHEART TAGThe rules are posted at the beginning.B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.C) At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? John Poulsen
How long have you guys been married? 34 years
How long did you date? 5 months including our engaged time.
How old is he? 53
Who is taller? John
Who is smarter? Depends what we are talking about.
Who does laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? We both do. He takes care of certain ones and I take care of others.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We sleep on different sides depending where the bed is. John always sleeps closest to the door even in Motels. You never know who might come in and get you. Ha Ha!
Who mows the lawn? John mostly, me once in a while and Lindsay sometimes.
Who cooks dinner? Me, but John does all the grilling outdoors. He also makes a mean bowl of cereal in the morning.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That would be me!!!! John never admits he is wrong and he never says he is sorry.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first on our first date.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the subject. I try to but it doesn't always work.

4 comments:

robcallfamily said...

What awesome parents I have! Love you guys!

Sheen said...

Hey Jana! I'm so glad I found your blog! It's fun to see old friends from Egin/St.Anthony.

Your family is growing so much! How fun!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

5 months?! Kissin on the first date?! I knew I loved you guys. That's hilarious.. me and Landon did the same things!

weloveadoption said...

I like your background. I guess I better get with it on the whole tag thing. I always forget to do it.