Tuesday, October 28, 2008

High School Musical

This past week, on Friday, I took Malorie to Idaho Falls to High School Musical. It was so fun. For her birthday, I gave her a jogging suit with High School Musical stuff on it and then a ticket to the show. Thursday, the night before, we watched 1 and 2 so we could remember what had happened and then went to the movie Friday. It was so good and the place was packed with a ton of kids and Moms. We really enjoyed it. Afterwards we went to Chuck-a-rama and ate a ton of food. That's where she wanted to go. It was a fun experience for both of us. She keeps me young.

5 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Thanks again, Mom! She loved it and she loved going with you! You are a super grandma!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Thanks grandma. What did I say thank you for? Oh yeah. For taking me to the movie. It was really fun. I enjoyed it. It was my favorite one. Those who have not seen it need to. (Unless you do not like High School Musical. If you don't, then you are crazy! The food was good, but it got me way full. I LOVE CHUCK-A-RAMA. Thanks for all that you do


Love Malorie
Ann
Johnson.
Yeah!

Hailee said...

You are the cutest grandma ever, she will always remember that. I have been wanting to see it but trav is not all excited to go with me. I need a grandma to live closer to me.

Angie Robison said...

What a great grandma you are. I can't wait for the opportunity.

Patty said...

You're such a cool Grandma. You're hip! You know all the trends. You're a pretty killer aunt too!