Monday, October 6, 2008

A fun, fast trip

On Saturday, John and I took off for Heather and Koby's. He hadn't seen the baby yet, so we went down for a quick trip. We didn't get there until about noon. And, little Lizzie was as cute as ever. We held and held her. Poor Koby, I felt bad for him because I kind of hogged her for the two days. We went to lunch with Debra, the birthmother and the grandmother and it was okay. It was nice to meet them and to see what a special person Debra is. I know that Lizzie was meant to be a part of our family and I am so grateful for her and her sweet little spirit. She has changed a lot and is getting bigger. Over the weekend, everyone wanted to see her. Tif's family went to Salt Lake to visit the Johnson's on their mission and to go to conference. So, they stopped by on Friday so Brett, Conner, and Malorie could see her. We showed up on Saturday and then Chrisper and Court came for dinner on Sunday on their way home from their summer sales. That was the first time they had seen her and all of us after a long summer being gone. In the afternoon, Jaimie called. They had been in Utah for the weekend visiting her family. So, they came around thru Logan to see her also. Only problem was that Jacie wanted to hold her the whole time and not let her Mom and Dad hold her. Jacie is definately a little Mommy like Kallie and they love their new little cousin Elizabeth. It was a fun weekend and it was fun to all visit the Bennett's. Thanks Pooh and Koby for letting us all see and hold that little angel. See you in a few days.

3 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Thanks for coming down mom. It was fun to have you see her again. She is growing quickly. And it was nice of you to go and meet Debbie and her mom. See you next weekend!

The Foster Bunch said...

Looks like another fun weekend! I hope my mom got a hold of you. Just let me know about those things. I am going to let the girl know tomorrow.

Angie Robison said...

How exciting for your family. I am so excited for Heather and Koby and I have a feeling this little girl will be extremely spoiled. Oh well that is what they are for.