Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring is Coming

I really think spring is on its way. The weather has been so nice the last few days and the snow is melting big time in my yard. I can even see some dirt in my garden spot. Hallelujah!!!!!
This past few days I have been at home and it has been really nice. On Friday evening, Lindsay and Camri came out to stay while Rob was on a campout. We went to the High School and watched Conner and Bridger wrestle. They were in a little wrestling camp and they got to wrestle 3 different times. They did really good and I was so proud of them. Wrestling is tough and they were pretty tired. On Saturday, we just hung out and then went to Jacie's 4th birthday. She was pretty excited that she was 4. Her Grandma Diana made her a really cute princess castle for her cake. It was pretty awesome. On Sunday, I went and listened to David and Brett speak at 3rd ward. They both did really good. It was fun to listen to David. He spoke some about his mission and we haven't really got to hear much about his mission, so it was nice. On Monday, Tif called and invited me to go to IF with her. So, I did and it was fun. Tuesday was just MY DAY. I cleaned up the house and then I actually scrapped a few pages. It was nice and it got me excited to keep scrapping. So, maybe I will get a few more done. I hope so before the weather takes me away outside.

2 comments:

robcallfamily said...

I NEED TO SCRAP SO BAD!

Angie Robison said...

Way to go. I am glad you get a few days off. You are the busiest lady I know. I need to get scrappin but it just doesn't seem to get done.