Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

On Friday, John and I left Rexburg about noon and headed down to Heather and Koby's. We hadn't seen them since Christmas, so it was nice to get away and see the baby and them too. When we first got there, Heather and I had a foot zone by her friend Jamie. They are very relaxing and help you to know what is going on in your body. I wish I could have 1 every month. After that we ate supper and just relaxed and played with the baby. She has really grown but is still a petite little thing. She now weighs 12 pounds. She will be 6 months old on the 12th of March. On Saturday, I got my hair cut and then Heather had a haircut and color. We went into Logan and hung out awhile. We ate at Chili's and then John and I took Lizzie back to their house to tend while they went to the temple. We then watched a crazy movie and just chilled. On Sunday, they got up and went to church. John and I were going to go to Sacrament meeting at 11:00 but we got doing things and decided to just stay home. I had started dinner and it was almost ready when they got home. We ate, did a few things on the computer and headed home. It was just a nice relaxing weekend. It's always fun to get away.

4 comments:

MANDY said...

So what were you and Uncle John upto. It is always fun to get away.

The Rigby Bunch said...

Good for you guys! It's always so nice to get away and just relax! Jana you are such a great MOM! You do so much with and for your kids and you guys always have such a fun time with eachother. Sometimes I'm jealous!:) You're great!

Angie Robison said...

Best kind of weekends to have. Way to go!!!!

Patty said...

Spending time with hubbies is awesome.