Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Party Time

This past week-end we partied hearty. On Friday night the whole Poulsen clan, adults only, except Heather and Koby, (we missed you) all went to dinner at Stockman's in Rigby for John's birthday. It was way good. It is a steak house and we all enjoyed it. It was fun to all get together. Then, on Saturday night, Christopher and Courtney took John and I out to Winger's for his birthday. Lindsay and Rob gave us tickets to the Bar-J Wranglers at the college. So, we then went to that after dinner. It was really good. Sunday was a bit more relaxed, but then on Monday, we got together again for Conner and Grandpa's birthday and had cake and ice cream, and did presents. So, now we are all partied out for a few days. Now, I have to look forward to my very busy week at the Floral Shoppe. Remember Valentines Day is Saturday and to remember your sweetheart. Everyone have a great week.

5 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Wished I could have been there to all the fun parties. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Hope to see you soon. Have a fun time working this week. I know it gets hectic at Valentines.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Happy Birthday John! You're such a sweet guy and I miss finding random, little notes in the porter potty for me at my Dad's farm! Love you guys.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Fun weekend! Thanks for having a birthday dad!

The Foster Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Uncle John! Glad you could have such a good night out. You deserve it!!

Patty said...

You two little lovebirds have all the FUN!