Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cleaning and Organizing


This past weekend I had Saturday and Monday off from work. Saturday I decided I would get in and really clean my house. I started with some kitchen cupboards, did the laundry, washed all the rugs, swept, vacuumed, mopped the kitchen and bathroom and then decided I had had enough. So, I then just relaxed the rest of the day. On Monday, I decided I would totally clean my storage room and rotate my food storage. Tiffany had gotten me a lot of stuff on the Albertson's sale the week before and I needed to find a place for all of it and rotate it to the back. It took me 5 hours, but it is done and looks so nice. I even did an inventory of what I needed. David came home and asked if I had an inventory list on the wall inside the storage room so he knew what there was to eat. Pretty smart idea but no I didn't do it. He eats enough without a list. If anyone ever needs a cake mix I have plenty-32 to be exact. And, I have about 30 cookie mixes. Okay, maybe I need to be a bit more conservative. I just want to make sure I have what I may need. Crazy lady I know!!
I want to learn how to do the smart coupon things also. I will have to see if I can save a lot of money doing it. If you have any great coupon ideas or a website to visit, let me know.

4 comments:

The Foster Bunch said...

Your not crazy. I have so much frosting, cake mixes, cookie mixes, Progresso soup, and phil. dinner rolls, and fruit snacks. I will be set for life. I went a little overboard I think, but that was such an awesome sale.

Jace said...

Hey Aunt Jana! If yer wantin to do the coupon thing, talk to my mom. Her and her sister seemed to have figured out how to get a bunch of stuff for nothing. I'll warn ya tho, be ready for a headache cuz it's confusing! I think so at least :-)

Jace

Cari or Mitch Johnson said...

Jana your not crazy. I just love saying at the end of dinner, I just fed my whole family for 83 cents. That is when we eat our 50 cent soup and 25 cent biscuits. A website I like is krazycouponlady.blogspot.com I dont know who she is but she always has the best deals around.

robcallfamily said...

I have some sites on my blog that you can look for some coupons!