Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl and Lots of Food













Well yesterday was the Super Bowl. I am one that really likes to watch the Super Bowl. I really wanted the Cardinals to win but they did put up a good fight. I yell and scream in parts of it when it gets exciting, and my family tells me to calm down. We had a great time yesterday, a ton of food, good company, and lots of laughs at the commercials. I have so much food left that I won't have to cook all week. It will be nice. We even did the 3-D glasses at half time. We all looked pretty sweet. It was a fun day to get together.

2 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Good job Mom! Nice pics! That was fun...thanks for throwing such a great party!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

Say about the picture I guess Heather was able to pull it of your blog. I sure didn't do it. Lets face it she knows her stuff when it comes to computers just like Lindsey & Tiffney. I wish I could do the pictures too.Everyone keeps wanting to hear about some of our trips. I think you should put one of you in Hawaii.GO LADY GO.