Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Survival

Well, The holiday from heck is over! And, it wasn't really too bad. We were very organized and I am sorry to say that it wasn't as busy as we had hoped. I think the economy has definately made an impact. Also, my boss got rid of 2 of our wire services just a few weeks before Valentines and that really hurt us. About 1/3 of our business comes from our wire services. Needless to say, we got 7 orders from our other 1 and probably lost at least 50 orders. I don't feel bad for them because it was a big mistake and I hope they learned from it. I tried to tell them but they didn't listen. I never even stayed late this year. We left by 7:30 and came back at 7:00 a.m. I do have a few extra roses left though. I wish I could send you all some. Well, now I have to do all the paper work and make sure everything got taken care of and paid for. So, I better get to work. Everyone have a great week!

1 comment:

Dustin and Shawnee said...

I am sorry for all of the stress. If it is any consulation, I loved the arrangement that you put together for me. Thank you