Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY. David is 21 years old today. I remember when he was born. He was 8lbs. 1 oz. and had great big hands. The night before he was born, I played in a Stake volleyball tournament. I was in labor and I would just breathe really deep and keep playing. We won that tournament and when David was born the next day and I seen how big his hands were, I said, he helped us win that tournament by hitting the ball a few times. David has been a great joy in my life. He is my baby and always will be. I hope he has a great day and that life will be good to him. I wish the best for him and want him to know how much I love him. I love all of my family and am so grateful for all of them.

5 comments:

robcallfamily said...

happy birthday to the birthday boy!

weloveadoption said...

Happy Birthday David! I also remember you playing volleyball and the day he was born. You were a crazy woman then mom. I could't believe you just kept on playing.

C4yourself said...

Happy Birthday David! Hope you had a great day!

Angie Robison said...

Happy Birthday, David. Have a great day!!!!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Happy Birthday David!