Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Great Weekend


On Thursday, Lindsay, Camri and I went down to Heather's. We babysat little Lizzie on Thursday and Friday while Heather worked. Then, Friday night John, Rob, David, Heather H. and the Johnson family came down to stay with us. It was a houseful but very fun. We just spread out all over the house to sleep. On Saturday, we headed to the Logan temple to have our sweet Lizzie sealed to her Mom and Dad. All the rest of the kids came that morning and so all of my 6 kids were in the temple with their spouses. It was such an awesome experience. I got to be with Lizzie and bring her up to the sealing room and hold her on the altar to be sealed to her parents. She looked like a beautiful angel. My emotions were really hard to control, but I made it thru. Lots of friends and family were there to support Heather and Koby. Afterwards we went back to their church and had Lizzie blessed and then had a luncheon. It was really a nice day. We also took some family pictures, stayed in a motel that night, had fun swimming and fun hanging out with everyone. We woke up to about 4-5 inches of snow the next morning and came home that afternoon in a snow storm. But, all in all it was super!

2 comments:

Angie Robison said...

What a great weekend. That must have been a lot of fun. I have heard that David's girlfriend is a really neat girl. That is exciting.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Wow, I'm sure that was such an amazing experience. I have never been to a family sealing. I am so happy for Heather and her new baby!