Monday, April 6, 2009

Scrap and more Scrap

This past weekend I had Friday, Saturday and Sunday off from work. Lots of the kids had gone to Salt Lake to conference. So, I decided to do some scrapping. On Saturday, Lindsay came and helped me. So, in the last few weeks I have scrapped 47 pages. It is a great feeling, except I am still 10 years behind. I don't know if I will ever get caught up. We are going to scrap a couple of days this next week so that should help. Heather is coming up on Wed. night and staying until Sunday so we should be able to knock out a few more pages. Everyone is excited to do some scrapping. We will turn my home into the scrap center for 2 days. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

47 pages?! Gee Gads, I'm so jealous! The idea of trying to catch up is daunting.

Brett and Tiffany said...

You are doing awesome mom! Every page is once step farther! I didn't know Heather was coming up on Wednesday...what is the plan? I guess I will talk to you tonight!

weloveadoption said...

I am getting my stuff ready and packed. I will for sure be there on Wednesday and ready to do some scrapping with the mom and sisters. After 6 months I should start an album for Lizzie and get a few pictures of her in a book. HA HA!

The Rigby Bunch said...

Way to go girls! I am terrible at scrapping....haven't done it for years! SO good luck to ya all!